Bringing sunshine to Tennessee, Texas, Alabama, and North Carolina! Revamping sunshine as we know it :)
Friday, January 14, 2011
This is gonna be great!
I absolutely love this idea! It is so hard for me to read the Sunshine emails during the week because i probably get between 100-200 emails a day from school and sorority... so i love this! Sarah, i hate that i didnt see you at all over break, but i love that our friendship never fails because of it! For the rest of you girls, i am missing home so much more this semester than i ever have before because the break was so fun! Ok so one thing that I am going to do on here is keep yall posted on my bible readings because frankly no one else cares, and I just need to tell someone hahaha so as of today, I am officially done with Genesis and headed into Exodus! Here's to a great new semester, cant wait!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment