Bringing sunshine to Tennessee, Texas, Alabama, and North Carolina! Revamping sunshine as we know it :)
Thursday, January 20, 2011
God Stop
Michelle this is so awesome! It is so uplifting to hear stories like this!!! I had a moment this morning kinda... but it was not necessarily like michelle's haha. This week has been one of my hardest weeks alive i think. My school work is piling up and the homework never stops! Being back here makes me miss adam even more and its been really tough. Last night I had a slight panic attack because of all of this stress. I am trying so hard to give it all to God but it is so difficult to lose control of my life. Anyways I woke up this morning with the HUGEST swollen lips hahaha. Like literally i dont even look like myself. I am having some sort of allergic reaction and am now forced to stay in bed all day. God saw my need for alone time with him and some time to gather myself and catch up. Today has been such a blessing in disguise. I have been able to take a step back and realize that the future is not in my hands. God is really trying to teach me some incredible lessons, and I am praying that my heart fully receives. I guess this really is not a God Stop but to me it feels like it! God is not here to make me suffer and be in pain, but he is here to be my rock and light when I am suffering. Thanks girls for being such amazing friends. I am truly blessed :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment