Hey guys! I am so so happy we are doing this, and I am so glad to hear about ya'll's lives! Shel, This is such a great challenge to find God stops in our lives and really stop and notice Him. All of your all's stories have been so great and each show God's love and glory! My God stop is kind of similar to Shelie's, but not quite! My friends Tori, Charlsie, and I met a girl named Katie in our aerobic dance class. She is so so sweet, but I never really knew what she believed in. Her and Charlsie always got along well and they have kept us since then. Well, the church we go to has college night on Tuesdays and all my roommates and some of my other friends always go. It is one of my FAVORITE things to do here! The first week back was this week and Charlsie invited Katie to go with us. And... ya'll... something about this night was just amazing. There were SO SO many people there and everybody was is in such a great mood. The worship was amazing and so was the sermon and it was one of the best nights I have been to. Well, afterwords, Katie went straight to Lifeway to buy and bible and made a decision to turn her life around and really focus on God. It was just one of those perfect nights where I could see God and how amazing he is in everything. He knew exactly what Katie needed to hear! It was so so great to see that!
I often have God stops here as well by recognizing how incredibly blessed I am. Something about being here has just really opened by heart to God and helped me to see how amazing all my friends and family are. My relationship with God has really grown within the last several months! I just want ya'll to know how much I love you and how much I miss you! I hope everything is going well and I am so sorry this is so long! I hope to see you all soon!
Katie
No comments:
Post a Comment