Saturday, January 22, 2011

Hey sweet girls :)
I am just now getting to read these blogs because it wont show up well on my phone but, I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH!
I lost all of my contacts & i got a new number so save it & text me 865-705-9850. Along with a new number I have a new email because my school one will run out soon so it is Cabaggett1@gmail.com

Last night Caris slept with me (ugh) but I had just opened my eyes this am and i see this little girl with her head leaned up just grinning at me. I couldn't help but light up inside- such a great way to start my day!! She is growing too fast. We were sitting in the kitchen and I gave her her V-day present early since we will be in Dinsey & we were sitting at the table playing and she wanted to paint so she is sitting across from me painting as im reading these emails. With the sweetest voice ever she is singing away as she paints a picture for me. "blue & yellow make purple" even though she wasnt really right she is so smart and her blue/yellow/green/red all made a nasty purple. God has truly blessed with the most precious thing in life. Something that not everyone gets to have, being 19 with a 2.5 yr old is not what i saw for my life but God has showed me through her who I am suppose to be. So my God stop would have to be looking into the most precious face ever and thinking thinking wow- my God created her for me!

Love you all sooo much!!

No comments:

Post a Comment