
I love you sweet things. God is truly good and it is a joy to see him at work in your own life AND in the lives of your friends (thank you SUNSHINE BLOG). Michelle, the one thing I love is that your friend recognized "the mystery of Christ in you." I feel like I preach this a lot but it is true. Your life should speak of Christ in way that words wouldn't even do it justice. Michelle, my dear- you must be doing just that. My question to us ALL is...
ARE YOU LIVING A LIFE FOR CHRIST THAT CONTINUALLY POINTS TO HIM AND GLORIES HIM? AND, ARE YOU LIVING THE LIFE YOU ARE INVITING OTHERS TO?
As far as a "God Stop," I had two in the past two days. Yesterday, I was flying back from Knoxville to Charlotte at 7am. (I was in KnoxvilLe because my grandfather died Saturday- sorry I didn't call you all.) As our plane broke through the clouds, I was immediately captivated by the sky- the clouds were so fluffy, soft, and enticing. My first thought was... "I can't wait to run forever on those one day." I can't wait to bounce in the heavens on those fluffy endless things. Just looking into the vast sea of soft blues clouds I felt a peace, comfort, & security that can only be the presence of Christ. Then, I began to stare at the horizon and was drawn to the golden rim that was being to form. Within seconds, the sun burst through the clouds and the bright light engulfed the sky. How amazing- the contrast of the soft (in color & texture) clouds to the bright vibrant piercing sun. Our creator truly is the best artist.
My second "God Stop" was this morning as I was driving back from the gym. I glanced up in the dark sky and noticed the FULL MOON. (Yes, I was up way too early). I have ALWAYS loved full moons. I think the moon is such a great reminder of who God is. Although we can not always see the moon in its fullness, it is always there. Just like the Lord... always full & present though we don't "see" that in our lives. Also, I love the idea that we (you and I) look at the SAME MOON. Though we may be hundreds of miles apart, we can look and see the same thing. Again, a reminder of God's consistent, never failing, always present love- no matter the time or place. For some reason, the Lord has captivated me with His creation in the past two days.
Lastly, I see Christ in YOU all- all the time. He radiates from you all- in the good & the bad times. I am so grateful for you all.
Much Love,
YL MOMMA
No comments:
Post a Comment