Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Hi Friends!
I'm sitting here working on a "mock" campaigner's lesson for quest, and it is making me think of ya'll and how we would all go to Laura's and spend  time just hanging out and  getting to do bible study all TOGETHER. I miss those time so much, but I'm so thankful for how well we've stayed in touch - it's definitely not easy, but we've done a great job!! I mean seriously ya'll, we graduated almost TWO years ago?! What! And we're still all so close!

Anyways... I hope everyone is doing well. Nothing has been posted on this in a while, so I felt like I should put something up!

Lately I feel my focus has been on trying to give my all to God. I honestly feel like sometimes I go through the motions, and just go to church or bible study or whatever, but I'm not giving it everything I've got. My life has been nonstop - literally - the past two weeks, and it has really made me see what my priorities are, and I have to be honest, God is not always my top priority. I constantly put school, sorority commitments, or hanging out with my friends above spending time with God very often. I really hate to say that, but it has been so true lately! I want to feel like no matter how busy I am, I always put Him first, and I give him ALL of my attention and ALL of me.

This might seem kind of scattered/random, but I just wanted to share it with you guys, and show you where I am with my life right now. AND I want hear about ya'll's lives too! I miss you all SO much and love you!!

Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment